General Terms and Conditions
- FreeSHOUTcast.com, in what follows referred to as WE and FreeSHOUTcast, the provider of Free Radio Servers, belongs to FastCast DWC-LLC, registered in Business Center, Dubai World Central, P.O. Box 390667, Dubai - U.A.E.
- The content of the website cannot be copied, republished, redistributed and used for commercial purposes unless you have our written permission.
- By registering on FreeSHOUTcast.com, YOU accept these Terms of Service (ToS).
By registering you agree on the following:
- You will not upload any files other than legal audio files, free of viruses, malware, or any other malicious content.
- You will not attempt to misuse Free Radio Servers in order to cause an outage.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your stream.
- Streaming anything that is against the law, e.g. includes racist content, hate-speech, offends groups of people or contains any other prohibited content is forbidden.
- You can only stream music or broadcasts that you have a legal right to use and share online.
- We do not provide any royalties coverage, you have to meet your local and international regulations concerning royalties and respecting the intellectual property.
- Online Support provided through LiveChat is optional and does not have to be available or capable of providing support.
- You will not address the online support agents in an offensive manner.
- You agree that we can include commercials and advertisement.
- We are not responsible for any loss, damage or claims that result from using Free Radio Servers or any services obtained from FreeSHOUTcast.
- The parameters and limits of Free Radio Servers can be changed at any time, also without notice.
- Free Radio Servers can be turned into a paid service.
- Free Radio Servers can be turned off, restarted or made unavailable, also without notice.
- Free Radio Servers can be terminated at any time, also without notice or explanation.
- You will not register multiple accounts.
- If you breach the ToS, You can be banned from using FreeSHOUTcast.
Changes to the Terms of Service
- We reserve the right to make changes in these ToS.
- The current and binding version of the ToS is available in the footnote on FreeSHOUTcast.com.
- Should any provision of the ToS be discovered null and void this shall not affect the validity of all remaining provisions and/or their fragments. Mistakes and typing errors are reserved.
- These ToS become effective as of the 1st of August, 2019.